We are continuing to maintain a safe environment for employees and customers.
While following County guidelines provided to us by our local health department we continue to provide all our tenants with access to their storage units without interruption.
As added protection for the health and safety of our employees we have also implemented the following changes:
- We are open for business. Our office hours are:
- Mon-Fri: 9am – 5pm
- Sat & Sun: Closed
- We are here to serve you and answer any questions. Phone calls and or email is strongly recommended.
- We suggest rental payments be made on our website. We will also take your payment over the phone. For payments made by check we have a slot drop box located just outside our office, where you can safely drop off your payment. Receipts can be emailed upon request.
- Our website offers options to set up automatic payments (recommended), or one-time payments using a credit card, or a debit card.
- Online Reservation and Waitlist options are also available.
We sincerely hope you remain safe and well. As we work together to ensure all our health and safety, we respectfully ask you to adhere to San Benito County covid satety measure guidlines when you visit our office – (https://hhsa.cosb.us/public-health/covid-19/).
If you feel unwell, please do not visit your unit.
Thank you for your cooperation.